Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happiness: French cookies

<
Aren't these cookies so beautiful?  I found this website called .macroncafe.com that sells these cute little french cookies.  They  sell them in all kinds of flavors from their shop in Manhattan, and you can buy some from their website. I'd like to buy some, but I guess I"m cheap. They seemed pricey to me, but maybe someday I'll splurge and buy a small box. I'd love to try them!  Here are some of their macron cookies they sell:
                           ~Chocolate coconut

~Cassi (? don't know what it is but it looks good, and the color is beautiful!)
Honey Lavender
Peanut Butter


                                                                 Raspberry

                                      Rose


                             Violette fleur
Pistachio






                  Bonne journee! (french for have a nice day!:)

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Only one word describes them. YUM!
your brother,
Noah