Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God cares for me and you

On my trip this summer, it being the first time I have flown, It was an amazing thing to me to see the clouds, and to see the land below us.   Everything looks so small and tiny from 6,000 or more feet off the ground!
As we were coming to a landing, I could see cars driving, and people, but they looked like my brothers car toys, like you could reach out and play with them they were so small.
  To think that God cares about us, these tiny little dust made sinful creatures on earth. To think that He sees us too! I couldn't see anyone from the sky!  I just think its so amazing and wonderful that God cares about us and loves us. We're nothing but  if we accept Him, He can make us something if we allow Him to.  Let God love you and make you into somthing:  what He wants you to be.

No comments: