Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Be Grateful

Life is tough. you never know what is going to happpen. So many unexpected things come along. There is heartache and grief. Where is God? Well, I know that He is right here with me even when I don't feel His presence, I have to believe. I can see God's hand in so many little things around me. Sometimes its hard to see them, but stop and look and be grateful. I needed to remind myself of some great things God has done for me and things He has given me, so I'll write them down here for you all to see. I would love to hear what you are grateful for today. You can leave a comment and maybe later, I'll make a post out of what you all are grateful for! ~ I am grateful for: the LOVE of family. ~ I am grateful for: the RAIN ~ I am grateful for: the WARMTH of my home ~I am grateful for: FOOD (especially the chocolate!:) I have to eat ~I am grateful for: signs of SPRING ~I am grateful for: GOD"S WORD, and the freedom that I take forgranted to read it. ~ I am grateful for: God's PEACE

No comments: