Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

afraid

I wish I had the spirit of a birdie! Little birds never seem to be afraid. When the storms come, they know where to get shelter, and they go to it, and stay there in peace and rest. Little birds know that there is nothing they can do about the storms, they just have to wait it out, and let their shelter hold and protect them. I am praying today that I will do the same as the birdies: that I will know where my shelter is, (which is God) and that I will run to Him and stay there in peace and rest, knowing that there is nothing I can do about the storm, He is in control. "What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalm 56:3 "He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:7 "Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh." Proverbs 3:25

No comments: