Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sorry it's been so long

Sorry it has been so long since I have last written. Life has been rough, and busy. Now that it has finally calmed down a bit, I will take some time to write.  I haven't really been inspired with anything to write, but I hope I will be able to soon. I have been struggling with alot inside lately, and just don't feel like writing much.
     I am really excited though, because my brother and I will be taking a trip to VA to see familydown there! We will be leaving on June 5. please pray that things will go well, and that we will have safety as we fly down.  We have never flown before, and there will be a small layover on the way, so please pray for us since it is our first time, and we don't really know what we're doing! :) 
   I don't really know what to do about my blog's sidebar. It still is messed up. Sorry about it. If you have a prayer request you'll have to leave a comment.
 I hope you all have a good day today! Enjoy the springtime God has given!


"Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all  ye that are upright in heart."
.Psalm 32:11

No comments: